The WSJ
My dog and I are big fans of the Journal and Barrons for that matter. I recently renewed my student subscription for 2 years for approx. $150. In an era of invisible high inflation* this has to be the best deal that I have ever seen. I would possibly pay $150 just for home delivery for two years. The unsubsidized prices are also cheap. With the shitty USA Today selling at $0.75 at stands, and with other newspapers cutting size and using cheap paper, Dow Jones either has to raise their prices, have more advertising, or have a crappy product. Honestly, I believe the Jornal is pretty quality, so I think their is possibly room for all three. I am recommending that ASAP buyout the Journal and implement a cost cutting strategy.
* If we calculated CPI like they did when Abraham Lincoln was president it would be infinite on an annual basis.
* If we calculated CPI like they did when Abraham Lincoln was president it would be infinite on an annual basis.

1 Comments:
Good, now all we need is access to a few hundred million in financing. Anyone know a bank that is willing to loan a few hundred million to a bunch of guys with 0 equity and 0 track record?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home