Thursday, October 26, 2006

Reunion Weekend

So when and where is our Holdem tournament this weekend?

2 Comments:

Blogger MattKelly54 said...

I actually typed out a post yesterday but apparently it never got published and now it's lost. Summary: I love you guys, and I can't believe that I miss your ugly mugs after spending the last two years with you. It was great seeing all of you, and I am glad DougEFresh Cartwright convinced me to go. I will definately be back in two years. It is hard not to be bullish on ASAP after hearing Leff/Gross speak on Friday night. And in my opinion the speakers/panels were about 5 times more relevant than 2 years ago. Tom - if you ever want to make out you know where I am.

MK

10:20 AM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

I'm not in your class - but I thought it was alot of fun too. But, those ******* Monday's drinks are ridiculous.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home