Wednesday, May 31, 2006

AMF Marketocracy

AMF as of 5/31/2006 (no gold, no silver)
Value: $1,507,013.67
Cash: $20,239.65
Stock Value: $1,486,774.01
Total Shares: 100,000
NAV: $15.07

The rest of ya suckkas....(as of yesterday's close, according to Marketocracy)
larrylivingstone: 10.69
swenson8: $13.93
captain_morgan: $11.91
misterfresh: $10.91
tfreem1: $12.15
craigweiland: $8.83
jrhuck: $11.06
gtoppe: $13.62
dh: $9.86

4 Comments:

Blogger rvb1977 said...

Interesting - when I log in and look at your club, I don't see a fund with that big of a NAV, nor ticker AMF...what gives?

11:28 AM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Did you use Channeling Stocks, Gorilla Trading, or Vectorvest?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Or did you break the rules of diversification and put it all in a couple of stocks? Hmmmmm?

Do I hear a "non-compliant"?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

i thought we outlawed non asap 2006 members, how do outsiders keep commenting?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home