Do your homework, Doug.
Doug, my account is up 20% today to $13.63. There was an update in the portfolio, hence, the error. You would make yourself look better if you did your homework before posting. I will let you delete this post along with your previous post so you can save face once again. Also, i think it is policy to refer to people by their blog name.

1 Comments:
Save face from what exactly? You asked me to delete the last post, douchebag.
Also, OBVIOUSLY your account didn't fall that much in one day. If you didn't pick up the sarcasm in my post.. well, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.
I am aware that Western Silver got bought out by Glamis. I am also aware that Marketocracy generally has no clue as to how to account for delistings, mergers, splits, spin offs, etc.
It was a joke. Get a sense of humor.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home