YALE IDIOT - Laughing stock of Boston and NY
Check out this ridiculous resume kit that this guy put together to apply for a IB position @ UBS….
It’s unbelievable…
here's the back story: http://www.nysun.com/article/41125?access=494791
here's the resume: http://www.ivygateblog.com/images/vayner.pdf
and here's is the video: http://www.ivygateblog.com/blog/2006/10/calling_aleskey_vayners_bluff.html
It’s unbelievable…
here's the back story: http://www.nysun.com/article/41125?access=494791
here's the resume: http://www.ivygateblog.com/images/vayner.pdf
and here's is the video: http://www.ivygateblog.com/blog/2006/10/calling_aleskey_vayners_bluff.html

6 Comments:
1. This link should work for the video http://www.calacanis.com/2006/10/11/wow/
2. Ben - Thanks for the laugh
3. Can you say inf-merical
4. Type this guys name into google and you can see that he is screwed, although it probably lands him a job somewhere
5. This guy puts Matt Waukash to shame
I love the Karate Kid theme song in the background. Absolutely priceless.
His myspace page is great...
"I invented ham."
I can confirm this is REAL. He actually interviewed to work on the team of one of our fellow students.
Fun stuff...
Hey have you guys gone in and updated your contact info?
Updated it where? And are you no longer a market wiz wannabe?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home