Higher margins, Tighter controls, more regional diversity, strong growth in Latin America where it is like Crack. Basically it is like owning an annuity in a basket of currencies. Has not wasted equity on salty snack which are lower margin. ROA is Higher. Is lower than it was in 99 but has consolidated, earnings are more or less cash now. It's good, and delicious. Dividend and share buybacks increase your ownership. I would Drip it up.
I like both, but if I could only own one it would be Coke.
4 Comments:
Coca-Cola Classic
bottled water....i would hoard warehouses full of dasani.
Coke,
Higher margins, Tighter controls, more regional diversity, strong growth in Latin America where it is like Crack. Basically it is like owning an annuity in a basket of currencies. Has not wasted equity on salty snack which are lower margin. ROA is Higher. Is lower than it was in 99 but has consolidated, earnings are more or less cash now. It's good, and delicious. Dividend and share buybacks increase your ownership. I would Drip it up.
I like both, but if I could only own one it would be Coke.
beer.....i would hoard warehouses full of Sierra Nevada
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home