Credit crunch hits Holloywood
Is the Financial Times also reading our blog?? This was the title on the front page of section 2 today "Credit crunch hits Hollywood" which of course I was refuting a couple of days ago to Mr. Fresh, so I will bow my head to you. I guess you have contacts in the newspaper business. Really the story simply said it was taking GS and DB longer to line up investors to fund a MGM movie and the line of investors included PE films, hedge funds and institutional investors. Ultimately I still believe movies get financed, its an ego thing. People with money want to say they financed the next Bond movie, now it will just be at a higher cost. Kudos to Fresh

1 Comments:
I'll bow to Bear Stearns. It was in their media newsletter last week. I called the CSFB movie theater analyst to find out what he knew and a lot of that was what I relayed here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home