Friday, August 03, 2007

Fantasy Football

Fresh,

You're the great organizer. Want to put together a fantasy football league? Or has everyone given up on trying to beat me after consecutive championships?

5 Comments:

Blogger MattKelly54 said...

I'm in this year

4:21 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

I'll set something up. I'll post details on here and then maybe send an e-mail around.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Here are the details. We'll run it through Yahoo! again.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Standard default Yahoo! rules. Live online draft tentatively scheduled for 8/18 at 2 p.m. CT.

Anyone can join up until we hit the maximum number of teams (10)... Feel free to invite friends. '07 guys who read this, feel free to join.

Use whatever you like for team name.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Forgot the most important part.

LeagueID=345071
Password=gobadgers

Password is case sensitive.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

After 1.5 days, I am still the only member of the league. We're going to need to see some of you guys joining if we're going to fill this thing up.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home