A macro call
Does anyone have a favorite media fund or investor because I am going long media and I want a play?
Also I would ike to short manufacturing, commodities, basic materials, and energy. I am with Cid. Any ideas here?
I am thinking long the late 1990s, short 2004 through 2007.
Also I would ike to short manufacturing, commodities, basic materials, and energy. I am with Cid. Any ideas here?
I am thinking long the late 1990s, short 2004 through 2007.

3 Comments:
http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebble.asp?relid=33522
I hear good things about the Fresh media fund. It only charges 2 and 20.
One huge problem* with media is that it is highly leverageable and, as such, it is a private equity darling. The result is that quite a few very good media companies are private.
*=obviously problem is subjective in this instance. It is usually not all that terrible to get LBO'ed.
Argh Sallie Mae. What is going on?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home