Gold is a fun asset to own.
Gold. It just sits there. It does not do anything. It is kind of lazy and pretty. There are no numbers to beat or miss. No employees to fire. It is just kind of fun.
And it does nothing but go up.
And it does nothing but go up.

6 Comments:
and when you are a fan of gold, it is easy to be fans of guys like Goldmember, movies like Goldeneye, golfers like the Golden Bear, drug regions like the golden triangle, and girls with the name goldilocks.
So are you then a fan of the golden shower?
"Baby with the bath water" is the phrase of the year. And in my opinion it is almost always use with bath water type of companies. The next time I hear "Baby with the bath water", I am shorting the subject.
It would be awesome to hear "I think the company is getting the golden shower". I am not sure if that is good or bad, but I think it could be used for companies such as Apple, Google, possibly Berkshire. It use to be Countrywide. Countrywide was definitely a golden shower company.
Not a fan of the type of golden shower that your sick mind is referring to mw. But I am a fan of the idea of taking a bath in my gold coins similar to the way scrooge mcduck used to back in the day.
ahhh, and Buffett said: "I know understand gold, it just sits there and stares at you".
Yeah, and I stare right back at it with a f'ing grin on my face!
I've met some company management that does about the same friggin' thing.
I generally don't stare back with a grin on my face, though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home