Thursday, September 27, 2007

The playbook... and question of the day.

I personally believe that this current upswing in the market is the biggest gift ever created. I think this is an amazing time to go short the market.

If you had to lay action where the market would be in the 6 months where would you lay it?

I would say down.

This reminds me so much of when Countrywide, Fremont, LEND, and everyone rallied becuase the government was going to bail everyone out. No one is getting this, the fed would not cut rates because things are super rosy. That is a signal that things are messed up pretty bad. Look at wheat, corn, oil, soybeans, cotton, platinum, gold, silver all have parabolic trajectories. How can you lower rates into that? The market is going to get crushed. That is my view and I am sticking to it. It seems so obvious. I am still long gold looking to short the market. If I can sell S&P I may do that but I'm not sure that I am allowed.

Peace out and good luck managing through this unfolding debacle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home