Chuck Norris & Credit Crunch
Chuck Norris thinks Credit Crunch is a breakfast cereal.
Chuck Norris's subprime CDO is par bid.
Only Chuck Norris can rollover commercial paper
Chuck Norris funds at Libor flat
Chuck Norris Asset Management is hiring and paying top dollar
Chuck Norris sold Countrywide cds at +1200 and bought it back at+350.
Chuck Norris can borrow at the discount window
Chuck Norris can sell $300bln in high yield loans before lunch
Chuck Norris's curves are never inverted.
Chuck Norris doesn't hedge. He waits.
Chuck Norris doesn't mark to market. The market marks to Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris's subprime CDO is par bid.
Only Chuck Norris can rollover commercial paper
Chuck Norris funds at Libor flat
Chuck Norris Asset Management is hiring and paying top dollar
Chuck Norris sold Countrywide cds at +1200 and bought it back at+350.
Chuck Norris can borrow at the discount window
Chuck Norris can sell $300bln in high yield loans before lunch
Chuck Norris's curves are never inverted.
Chuck Norris doesn't hedge. He waits.
Chuck Norris doesn't mark to market. The market marks to Chuck Norris.

4 Comments:
This is good stuff. I wish I had traded Countrywide above 1000 thats for sure.
Chuck Norris May Actually Need Some Credit Easing so that people can buy the bullshit exercise equipment he is always pushing on infomercials.
good point. That shit is levered to.
How do I know I am lazy? When I look at a soloflex, I can actually see where I would hang my shirts from.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home