Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Perpetuity Capital

Btw fellas, Paul and I attended this goldman sachs commodity dinner tonight and just put those people & the other investors on their ass. I am highly confident that the average market participant has no idea whats going on....its going to be so much worse than people think. I would be looking to buy bankruptcy claim filing companies, old photography shops with lots of cheap scrap silver, pay day loan & pawn shop companies, & more than anything GOLD & SILVER. I think the wheat story is starting to even more bullish than it was two weeks ago when it went limit up almost everyday of the week. Wheat exports are now being banned in Russia (5th largest exporter) Canada & US has major supply shortage issues, and demand keeps growing.

I think wheat could go to 4000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home