Reunion Attendance
I realize that some of you are choosing not to attend whether because of bitterness and spite or some other reason. This post is not for you.
This one is instead to gauge who will be attending the ASAP reunion. I just paid up, so I am in. I am splitting a hotel room with blog_name, so I assume he is also in. MattKelly54 has said on multiple occasions that he will be there as has the silver guy who now believes in deflation (this week). Idiot says he will be there if he can get time off worked out. Rumor is that Free and Peck will be without excuse because they live so close. Also, I recall gscolvin saying that he would attend, but I may have been dreaming.
Who else is going to be there?
This one is instead to gauge who will be attending the ASAP reunion. I just paid up, so I am in. I am splitting a hotel room with blog_name, so I assume he is also in. MattKelly54 has said on multiple occasions that he will be there as has the silver guy who now believes in deflation (this week). Idiot says he will be there if he can get time off worked out. Rumor is that Free and Peck will be without excuse because they live so close. Also, I recall gscolvin saying that he would attend, but I may have been dreaming.
Who else is going to be there?

6 Comments:
Good to see you're all coming, especially since I think you get a reduced rate, to boot!
What is the reduced rate? $300 to listen to Professor K??
It should be called robbery. I don't plan on listening to anyone (besides all my 2006 boyz) but one Ray Zemon. I don't know about you guys but i think the lineup sounds horrible.
I think I might spend that weekend getting drunk in Napa and eating absurdly good food. That is how a reunion should be spent. Enjoy the buffet at the Fluno center...
I agree with Mr. Silver on the lineup. Maybe Greyson should be on the panel for portable alpha. However, being in Madison on Halloween weekend with a football game and the rematch of college hockey's championship game (WI v. BC) is reason enough to go back, in my mind.
I will be there, with a variety of different intentions, but mainly focused on one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home