I'm with Bill
If Bloomberg is correct and agency pass throughs are 150 off, I am on that train all day long. I will take that 150 in a Wokash style arbitrage. Finally something in the mortgage market that I can buy. Good god. Who would have thought agency pass through 150 off.
And then munis. There has never been a general obligation default. Just because Cid's favorite (I am sure that they are all AAA) companies insure these does not mean that you should get taxable yields in a non taxed asset class. God bless this market. Thank you.
Rich- The panera. Please tell me it is time to buy now. 1 times sales. Sick. They just opened a new one by my office. Packed every day out the door.
And then munis. There has never been a general obligation default. Just because Cid's favorite (I am sure that they are all AAA) companies insure these does not mean that you should get taxable yields in a non taxed asset class. God bless this market. Thank you.
Rich- The panera. Please tell me it is time to buy now. 1 times sales. Sick. They just opened a new one by my office. Packed every day out the door.

2 Comments:
Do you honestly think I'm the guy to get that stock right? I've been wrong for so long...
I read my entire website over again the other day to learn, and it is clear that I just can't pick that thing. Got alot of others right, but just friggin' blew it on PNRA....
Historically I think 1 times sales with no debt is a solid place to buy these type of names. They may need to tap the bond market but I would line up all day long to finance these guys.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home