Saturday, March 07, 2009

Employment

I have been contacted by a few 1st and 2nd year ASAP students looking for jobs - they must be desperate if they are contacting me. Additionally, I know a few of you are looking for new opportunities. I might suggest we uses this thing more productively from time to time.

I have access to CFALA, CFASF (not much longer though) and generic CFAInstitute postings. I am somewhat tapped into the west coast although not that much. There is not much happening on those sites so, in short, I cannot offer a lot of practical help but will offer what I can. I might suggest others employed step up and offer whatever they can no matter how meager. I think we all agree this is a career changing recession but it shouldnt be that way if friends can provide a friendly assist. Anyway, good luck to those looking and good luck to those who might find themselves looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home