Ebay
Super cheap. I went to Wicked last night bought 8th row tickets under face at 5:00 PM for a show at 8. Used Stub Hub and paid a $17 fee. I had to call 3 people on the debacle that is Craigslist before finding cheaper tickets on StubHub. I did not even remember that Ebay owned stub hub until my friend reminded me.
Ebay trades at retailer levels without the highest cost part of retailing.
Thank you global depression. Keep cutting costs across the board and generating 2 billion in cash flow. Plus the business is indexed to inflation. Love it.
Ebay trades at retailer levels without the highest cost part of retailing.
Thank you global depression. Keep cutting costs across the board and generating 2 billion in cash flow. Plus the business is indexed to inflation. Love it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home