Roubini hits it on the head.
Nice call Fresh, this guy is a genius. Comrade Bernanke and Comrade Paulson have got nothing. If you smell like a socialist and you act like a socialist then guess what you are a socialist:
http://www.rgemonitor.com/blog/roubini/252974/insolvency_of_the_fannie_and_freddie_predicted_here_two_years_ago_what_happens_next_or_how_to_avoid_the_mother_of_all_bailouts
http://www.rgemonitor.com/blog/roubini/252974/insolvency_of_the_fannie_and_freddie_predicted_here_two_years_ago_what_happens_next_or_how_to_avoid_the_mother_of_all_bailouts

3 Comments:
People are heavily under-estimating the autocorrelation of investing with leverage. The housing market is going to continue to crater.
Wells Fargo is a fraud.
Matt Kelly is genius.
This guy is not:
Greenspan: "some form" of global recession "is inevitable at some point"
I am a huge Roubini fan, even today, though I will admit that I thought he was a superbear a couple of years ago.
El Oro was talking to me about shorting FNM and FRE in school and I told him that I thought the better shorts were MTG and PMI. Too bad we didn't just short it all.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home