Monday, March 03, 2008

SILVER

Ok, so for those of you who didn't know I am a big fan of the silver bull story. So much so that I named my username for this blog le silverado until i changed it to silver bullion. Regardless of the form of silver you have today, if you have it you are a HAPPY camper. We now have $20 silver. We are on our way to $175 so its not too late to buy.

But I also want to highlight some other calls perpetuity capital (me and ps) have made on this blog that are performing in a dominant fashion that is equivalent to that of Tiger Woods.

First, perpetuity has made it clear that gold is a core LT holding since our days at the Hawk center - i think gold was at $500 back then.

Second, in currency land our long JPY yen CHF francs have been dominators - matt weight tells me he has been getting love on his swiss francs holdings. To piggy back this I think everyone interested in equities needs to start looking at japan...this is the world's value land, the US is value trap land.

Third, PC's wheat call followed by the current cotton call - cotton is now almost 2x in the last year, have been winners.

Finally, i personally have had on the "curve steepener" trade since november and have watched the spreads between long and short rates widen considerably.

Today my favorites are cotton, cocoa, short us equities, long japan equities, and of course gold and silver.

Hi Ho Silver AwaY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

btw, notice i didn't recommend anything that had anything to do with the US.

If it was possible I WOULD LEVERAGE A SHORT POSITION ON THE US.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home