Sunday, January 20, 2008

Whats that giant thud sound?????

Its toppe's foot in his mouth as RP just got 2nd in Nevada and beat guiliani and thompson in michigan. He didn't do as well in SC b/c he didn't really campaign there, but overall message is that this campaign is far from over. The man has the most money of any candidate - except romney's personal savings that he can use to finance his campaign - and is likely to gain only more attention after thompson drops out due to weak showing in South Carolina and Guiliani, who has run out of money and isn't paying his campaign workers, fails to get the win thats supposed to resurrect his campaign in Florida.

Ron Paul might not win but there is no way his campaign is dying or fizzling...just the opposite my friend.

6 Comments:

Blogger Odoacer said...

LOL. Have you spent any time in Vegas away from the strip? Those people are freaky weird. Seriously, is there a more fuct up state - well maybe Louisiana but it is debatable. I would hardly call it a ringing endorsement and a sign of greater things to come.

Reminds me of this time I was in a bar with an acquaintance. We're hanging out and Gwyneth Paltrow shows up (pre Chris Martin days). My acquaintance (I refuse to call him a buddy or friend because he is such a freak as you will soon see why) is absolutely enthralled by her and is pretty much staring at her. Eventually Lady Gwyneth makes eye contact with the doofas, to which, he says to me,"dude, she made eye contact. She's interested - I'm going in for the kill." No dumbass, shes not interested you just happened to be there staring and you have no shot in hell. Same with Ron Paul...

2:13 AM  
Blogger Jas said...

That was really a close second too, I mean with Romney at 51%, Paul almost won with that 14%.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Jas said...

Paul's 4 delegates are also much cooler than McCain's 4 delegates.

7:29 AM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Does anyone have any favorite companies that will be on sale tomorrow?

9:34 PM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Funny, but I just got an e-mail saying Obama is a muslim so no one should vote for him. The e-mail made me want to vote for Obama.

It makes me wonder if Paul's b.s. bashing makes him more electable in this horrible country that we live in.

8:49 AM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Well I guess gold beats google.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home