Thursday, January 10, 2008

That Giant Sucking Sound...

...is the sound of the air coming out of Ron Paul's campaign. Little word of advice for would be Presidential candidates, leave no evidence of bigotry. At least none that can be traced back to you. That or read what your ghost writer says...

You guys need to find a new horse.

7 Comments:

Blogger blog_name said...

I was wondering when something like this would finally come out on him. This isn't really surprising considering an organization called "White America" is a strong supporter of this guy. I always said I liked his economic views but his social views would set this country back 50 yrs.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Some of his economic views are a little scary in today's day and age as well. I wasn't voting for him because I 100% agreed with all of his policy and ideas.

Rather, I viewed him as pretty anti-establishment. A vote for him is an "eff you" to the political parties; it is a disgruntled American speaking up and saying that partisan candidates that don't stand for anything and aren't any different than their predecessors aren't good enough any more.

He wasn't going to win anyways, but now there is a huge stigma tied to that vote.

7:30 AM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

I cannot even respond to this post. I should not live in this country.

Cover your Countrywide CDS. If you already did not at 30 upfront 500 running.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

I also can not respond to this post. I have lost all faith in this country and think that you should maybe question why he gets so much media attention on this topic but can not get any time on any other issue. Its sad on many levels...choose whoever you want.

I am going to choose to begin to look to leave this country as I strongly believe the United States is a short.

4:50 PM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Ron Paul is a damn bigot and no one should vote for him because he hates blacks, mexicans, women, native americans, asians, and people native Europeans.

He also likes child pornography, and believes that David Koresh is the messiah.

Don't vote for the truth, he hates people. Vote for Obama and Hillary. They are for change. Do not vote for the truth. Do not vote for the truth. Vote for nothing.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

One Other Thing....

Say he did write that and thats how he felt, why does it even matter? It was a long time ago, and every politician changes their views and uses the excuse that they changed their mind (See Romney Pro Choice => Pro Life Flip). Also, this country is incredibly racist, anti-gay -> shit bush tried to change the constitution on this issue, sexist, and most of all anti- other religions (See "War on Terror" vs. Islam).

Regardless of all that, who gives a shit anyways. The real issue is the monetary system, our bullshit foreign policy, and the systematic destruction of our people's civil liberties (See Real ID H.R. bill that is now making headline news and is setting the ground for the final battle between the collective governments of the states and the communist / central planning oriented federal gov't).

COLLECTIVISM IS WHY THE US CITIZENS HAVE ALLOWED THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN. INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT REAL ISSUES AND UNITING AS A COUNTRY, OUR CITIZENS WORRY MORE ABOUT LOOKING AT EACH OTHERS DIFFERENCES AND RESORT TO TRIBALISM AND HATE TOWARDS DIFFERENCE. I AM NOT SURE WHY THIS IS SO HARD FOR MANY TO REALIZE, BUT THEN AGAIN THERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO VIEW GOLD AS EXPENSIVE IN TERMS OF THEIR SHITTY FIAT CURRENCY. RP IS THE FIRST POLITICIAN SINCE JFK (WHO BTW WAS SHOT FOR GOING UP AGAINST THESE PEOPLE) to try to unite people and realize that an open society is what we should strive for, not a closed society that constantly employs psychological warfare on its citizens through the use of perceived security threats and consensus / perception building tools like the ever more consolidated media / tv / newspapers / magazines to maintain absolute control.

I have begun to think that these people are right, the masses / "beasts of burden" if you will are not intelligent enough for the type of open society that libertarianism call for constantly.

There is a quote by Benjamin Franklin that says, If a nation's citizens give up their liberty in exchange for security then not only will they not get either, but they don't deserve either.

This country deserves George Bush and it will probably deserve the next douchebag that is elected - whether its McCain, Hillary, Huckabee, or anyone else makes no difference.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Nomad-amus said...

Hell, i love this country. i can bought gold with leverage, did jack shit, now i own more gold free and clear, and i can leave the country whenever i damn well please.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home