Lojack anyone?
I am convinced that it is undervalued. I recognize the risks which everyone tells me every day. Any equity guys look at this.
This risks people tell me are?
Onstar - the company says this is not a problem
New car sales - I believe this one, but it seems shot term. Honda Civics are the most stolen.
The PoPo backing a different pony.
MK.
This risks people tell me are?
Onstar - the company says this is not a problem
New car sales - I believe this one, but it seems shot term. Honda Civics are the most stolen.
The PoPo backing a different pony.
MK.

1 Comments:
Fresh- you need to ask for your money back from Wisconsin. RHD is a rocket shot to zero. I may buy 250 more shares at 10. The loan market is an absolute mess right now if anyone cares.
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home