Is that a Sikorsky I hear?
Is giving out money the helicopter? I believe it is. Why not give away money? I love how little our government respects our own currency.
I also love how the plan is "to give money to the people who will spend it the fastest". That should be the definition for increasing the velocity of money. The fed should give away gold. Could you imagine. People always argue about the artificial value of gold, but let me know when the government starts giving that shit away. I'll line up for that. I'll even take silver, or copper for that matter. I'll even take ethanol.
The support for ethanol is waning super fast. The New York Times published on food inflation today. As it is the bible for Dems, I cannot see ethanol lasting more than two years. That could be the worst idea this country has ever had. How to win votes in Iowa, while causing the rest of the world to go hungary. Love it.
Ain't democracy great?
I also love how the plan is "to give money to the people who will spend it the fastest". That should be the definition for increasing the velocity of money. The fed should give away gold. Could you imagine. People always argue about the artificial value of gold, but let me know when the government starts giving that shit away. I'll line up for that. I'll even take silver, or copper for that matter. I'll even take ethanol.
The support for ethanol is waning super fast. The New York Times published on food inflation today. As it is the bible for Dems, I cannot see ethanol lasting more than two years. That could be the worst idea this country has ever had. How to win votes in Iowa, while causing the rest of the world to go hungary. Love it.
Ain't democracy great?

2 Comments:
As an honorary member of the plunge protection team even I have to agree the tax rebate is completely stupid. Yeah, lets add to the debt some more. Why not just cut rates 100bps. It would help banks by helping their net interest margins, help mortgage borrowers, help corporate lenders, and accomplish the same thing without adding to the deficit. Bernanke is more concerned about his reputation (why sustain the helicopter nickname when you can blame it on Bush when it fails) than he is in acting even modestly prudently.
I encourage everyone to give a big middle finger to the government and buy one ounce of gold bullion from your local coin store with your stimulation money.
This is so fucking stupid that it gives me a headache.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home