Gatzlaff and I Apologize to Future ASAP Alumni To Be
I officially ended my tenure at FMR last friday, less than six months after Gatzlaff bounced out on them as well. While I am very confident Gatzlaff and I are going to be better off, I am pretty sure the future UW students will not be as FMR likely will punish UW for me and G-town bouncing early. However, Gordon got promoted to a generalist consumer analyst role so maybe if he is real successful he can offset the other two of us.
On another note, who else has been killing it being long these EDZ8 contracts? Any thoughts about future direction?
On another note, who else has been killing it being long these EDZ8 contracts? Any thoughts about future direction?

8 Comments:
What's next?
The future my friend, the future.
Thanks for the apology I thought Fidelity was going to be my next stop.
Jerry should apologize to Steve and Barry for moving back to China.
I am doing pretty fine here in China as a sell side equity strategist. We still have the biggest chunk of IPOs and brokerage fees in China. So it is still a good year for us relatively. More hires and higher bonus package than Goldman Sachs Hongkong. I think it is not a bad idea to move back to China before the subprime fallout.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just keep making the doe Jerry, and send pictures of your ladies from your high rise building!
Jerry will you hire me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home