Monday, August 18, 2008

Asap Reunion

Who is going:

And if you are not going where are you going to spend the $300 that you are saving?


Attendance should be mandatory.

8 Comments:

Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

I will be there

3:49 PM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

God bless you.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Wind22 said...

I'll be there, but not happy about paying 300 bucks.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Odoacer said...

Flying from LA to Madison: $400

Renting a car: $100

Hotel for 3 days: $400

ASAP Conference Fee: $300

Blowing it off to hang out with your kid: Priceless

Have fun in Madtown. I will not be there.

12:14 AM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Using the kid as an excuse: Loser


Telling the wife to watch the kid while you get tore up with old friends: Warlord

This was an attempt to be funny not offensive. I respect women and children.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Odoacer said...

I save the warlord stuff for vegas

9:18 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

I am tentatively planning on it.

I know that blog name will be there.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Dov and Talya said...

I'll be there....

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home