Thursday, August 10, 2006

Jack Bradway's revenge

In other stock-option news, Intuit Inc. received a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California seeking documents concerning the company’s stock option practices. Intuit said it will cooperate with the subpoena, which it received June 26. Earlier this month, Intuit disclosed an informal request from the SEC for information on stock option practices. Intuit added that a voluntary, independent review of its stock-option practices is ongoing. That review began in May.

From the law blog on Wallstreet Journal online.

I kind of like Scott Cook, and I don't even really care about options backdating. But if anyone deserves to get hammered for it, it is him.

Matt

In other news: Can someone who works for a sell side firm, or hedge fund pay my $300 dollar entry into the ASAP reunion?

Thanks.

8 Comments:

Blogger rvb1977 said...

I thought that's why the reunion is named "Fall Investment Conference" - so your business should pay. no?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

I'm not even going to ask my business to pay. Of course, if I did that would be a day I wouldn't have to take vacation, plus paid hotel, flight, and conference.

1:53 PM  
Blogger blog_name said...

In order to be an "Investment Conference" I thought it needed actual investment merits or topical investment issues rather than someone getting his buddies to talk about his PHD...."potential panel expert"...please

3:23 PM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Fresh can you list me as your spouse.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Bigamy might be a problem.

Blog,

Who do you think will be on the pre-ASAP board? Hawk? Thompson? Irwin?

3:51 PM  
Blogger blog_name said...

Actually through the magic wonders of Crystal Ball & CB Predictor Ben Graham will be back from the dead

7:34 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

And, just for Tamerlane, Phil Fisher.

7:50 AM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Hopefully Ray is on the panel. How amazing would that be?

Will there be a demonstration on G-150s there for Ben?

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home