Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What Really Matters

Went down to one of the local card rooms yesterday and played a no limit tourney. Took 4th which returned $490 on a $120 entry - there were only about 60 entries. Not too bad though and the best I have ever done in a tourney with more than 3 starting tables. I think a trip to Vegas may be in my future. There are cardrooms in Conn, NJ, IL, Kansas City, and Cal, which puts just about everyone within about an hour of a game. I want to start hearing some stories of guys taking down the house. Wokasch, I expect to read about you in some gambling magazine about how you cleaned up at the Bike. No excuses - none of this stuff about working long hours or wives who want your attention...

1 Comments:

Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

Sorry Greg, but I prefer to keep my gambling to craps, the market, and making ballsy forecasts. Poker is way too slow for me.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home