The Bad Thing About Working at Fidelity...
is that its too big and has too many PMs and too many bureaucratic communication issues. However, there are perks. One being that you can subscribe to anything you want. I cover the movie business and sporting goods retail, as well as a couple other random specialty retailers, and look at my personal subscription list...and you guys wonder where I come up w/ some of the shit that I do. I read excessively.
B.Brey Subscription List
Financial Times
Investors Business Daily
Business Week
Bloomberg Markets
Grant's Interest Rate Observer
Richebacher Letter: Analysis of Currency and Credit Markets
The Dine's Letter
Forbes
Fortune
The Economist
Richard Russell Dow Theory
Barron's
Gov't Shadow Statistics.com
Us Weekly
InTouch
Cosmopolitan
Vogue
GQ
Vogue for Men
ESPN the Magazine
Inside Sport
Sports Illustrated
iPlayOutside
Baseball Weekly
Baseball America
FlagMag
Football Insider
Sporting News
Slam
Dime Magazine
Gball
Inside Hoops
Climbing Magazine
Rock $ Ice
Bicycling Magazine
Ride Magazine
Golf Digest
African American Golfer's Digest
Golf Business Magazine
Golf and Travel
Golf Tips Magazine
Women's World of Golf
Faceoff Magazine
Kid's Running
Runner's World
Running Times
Soccer Times
90 Minutes Soccer Magazine
Freeskier Magazine
Skiers Journal
Skiing
Ski
Volleyball Magazine
Deer and Deer Hunting
Field and Stream
Guns and Gear
AnglerWorld
BoxOFfice
Empire
Film Journal
Hollywood Reporter
Movieline Magazine
Movie Juice
Preview
Screendaily
Glamour
DNR
DSN Retail
Gilliam Viewpoint
InStyle
People
Time
Retail merchandiser : the authority on mass, drug & specialty retailing
Seventeen
Stores : the leader in retail technology, the Internet & store operations
Vanity Fair
W
B.Brey Subscription List
Financial Times
Investors Business Daily
Business Week
Bloomberg Markets
Grant's Interest Rate Observer
Richebacher Letter: Analysis of Currency and Credit Markets
The Dine's Letter
Forbes
Fortune
The Economist
Richard Russell Dow Theory
Barron's
Gov't Shadow Statistics.com
Us Weekly
InTouch
Cosmopolitan
Vogue
GQ
Vogue for Men
ESPN the Magazine
Inside Sport
Sports Illustrated
iPlayOutside
Baseball Weekly
Baseball America
FlagMag
Football Insider
Sporting News
Slam
Dime Magazine
Gball
Inside Hoops
Climbing Magazine
Rock $ Ice
Bicycling Magazine
Ride Magazine
Golf Digest
African American Golfer's Digest
Golf Business Magazine
Golf and Travel
Golf Tips Magazine
Women's World of Golf
Faceoff Magazine
Kid's Running
Runner's World
Running Times
Soccer Times
90 Minutes Soccer Magazine
Freeskier Magazine
Skiers Journal
Skiing
Ski
Volleyball Magazine
Deer and Deer Hunting
Field and Stream
Guns and Gear
AnglerWorld
BoxOFfice
Empire
Film Journal
Hollywood Reporter
Movieline Magazine
Movie Juice
Preview
Screendaily
Glamour
DNR
DSN Retail
Gilliam Viewpoint
InStyle
People
Time
Retail merchandiser : the authority on mass, drug & specialty retailing
Seventeen
Stores : the leader in retail technology, the Internet & store operations
Vanity Fair
W

8 Comments:
There are so many ways to have fun with this, I am not sure where to start. So what's the scoop with Tom and Katie? Who should I pick for my fantasy football team and who was best dressed at the MTV music awards? What are 8 new sex tricks that will drive your girl wild? How do you skin a deer? Also I think you forgot the National Equirer.
Can I just tell you how much I enjoy the fact that Seventeen is on your list?
Where is Cat Fancy on that list
Us Weekly?
LAUGH IT UP, NEAL MILLER'S subscription list is 400 long, Danoff and him subscribe to Us weekly doug. Its all about seeing as much stuff as possible.
Toppe, I will be in SF for a conference later this month...lets get swenson and drink.
On the beauracracy: Welcome to the corporate world
On the subs: Wouldn't it also be prudent to leave the desk and actually visit your retailers? Seems that's money well spent, too...
MarketWizWannabe,
Bro, the other thing that I didn't mention that is a perk about FMR is that I can get every CEO of "my retailers" on the phone, and actually am required to go visit them and meet them at the corp. HQ before I rate the stock. But thanks for the advice from a guy with so much experience.
Doug, you know you read US Weekly. Don't Front. Plus Lindsay Lohan was just in a story on the journal yesterday. That publication is becoming worthless.
I can just hear Danoff right now "Hey girlfriend, did you see Brittany on the beach with K-fed, and she is preg-nant"
Neal Miller: "oh no she didn't"
Ben - Sign up for snowboarding mags. That is where the money is. Skiing is for rich people. No money to be made there.
BTW Are any of you guys following the bond covenant arbitrage with Whitebox right now on Bloomberg? That is pretty interesting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home