Twins in 4 games over the NY as Santana, the best pitcher on the planet goes in game 1 & game 4. The Yankees pitching is one of the worst in the AL..hitting is alright but no one can touch Santana. If we only had Lirano, then I would bet the house on the Twins to win the World Series...Maybe Twins v. Mets....
5 Comments:
Win Twins.
which hat will you wear yankees or TC
I knew you were going to say that. Maybe I will break out the M cap.
Twins in 4 games over the NY as Santana, the best pitcher on the planet goes in game 1 & game 4. The Yankees pitching is one of the worst in the AL..hitting is alright but no one can touch Santana. If we only had Lirano, then I would bet the house on the Twins to win the World Series...Maybe Twins v. Mets....
Well we do have Boof Bonser.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home