posted by Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke at 8:19 PM
Sometimes making calls is fun:Sony declined in Tokyo trading after saying it was cutting the prices of PlayStation3 by more than 20% in Japan
I actually think that's a positive considering that Xbox360 sells as 299 to 399 and PS3's carry an estimated sticker price of around 500.But what do I know?
Yeah I agree. Unfortunately for them they cant make the Blu Ray fast enough to keep up with demand. So they made the machine more expensive to produce, slower to produce, and now have to compete on price.
If X-box is 299 I am buying one tonight. I have an itch to play the Godfather like Johnny Drama.
One thing I like about Playstation is that their online gaming is free.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Sometimes making calls is fun:
Sony declined in Tokyo trading after saying it was cutting the prices of PlayStation3 by more than 20% in Japan
I actually think that's a positive considering that Xbox360 sells as 299 to 399 and PS3's carry an estimated sticker price of around 500.
But what do I know?
Yeah I agree. Unfortunately for them they cant make the Blu Ray fast enough to keep up with demand. So they made the machine more expensive to produce, slower to produce, and now have to compete on price.
If X-box is 299 I am buying one tonight. I have an itch to play the Godfather like Johnny Drama.
One thing I like about Playstation is that their online gaming is free.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home