Blu Ray update
I admit that I did not really know shit last time I posted on this. It does make sense to have HD-DVD. If you have an HD TV why would you not want HD DVD. That being said the movie industry should put a hole in the head of who ever is leading this charge at Sony. Good God. They still do not understand. Content is where it's at.
I did not know this but apparently the porn industry is normally credited for picking VHS over Beta. Thank you Mellisa Francis for schooling me on this. And for being hot. She just had the CEO of Vivid on and he made the point that Sony is making it very hard to put porn on Blu-ray. I now think that this is probably the most important data point. Vivid is still hedging their bets, and they admit that Blu-ray has technical advantages over HD-DVD, but Sony is making it very hard. And Blu-Ray disks are way too expensive. I will not buy a DVD right now. This is a disaster for DVD distribution like Lionsgate, Image, Cinram and possibly Disney. I cannot believe these guys are this dumb. The movie industry needs a standard fast. The cheapest outlet will win, and thank you Mellisa for letting me know that the porn industry will eventually pick the winner.
I did not know this but apparently the porn industry is normally credited for picking VHS over Beta. Thank you Mellisa Francis for schooling me on this. And for being hot. She just had the CEO of Vivid on and he made the point that Sony is making it very hard to put porn on Blu-ray. I now think that this is probably the most important data point. Vivid is still hedging their bets, and they admit that Blu-ray has technical advantages over HD-DVD, but Sony is making it very hard. And Blu-Ray disks are way too expensive. I will not buy a DVD right now. This is a disaster for DVD distribution like Lionsgate, Image, Cinram and possibly Disney. I cannot believe these guys are this dumb. The movie industry needs a standard fast. The cheapest outlet will win, and thank you Mellisa for letting me know that the porn industry will eventually pick the winner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home