Congress Creates "Jobs" to Avoid Foreclosures
Chris Dodd sponsors a bill that will "make sure no one ever defaults on a mortgage ever again". In a move not seen since the New Deal, the new bill titled If You Can't Afford Your House You Must Be Poor will pay people up to $100,000 per year simply for not paying their home mortgage. Even though the bill gives incentive to default, congress does not seem to mind.
Chuck Schumer says "in the last election the red states elected their boy to govern and they got all the tax money through the corn lobby. This will really sock it to those hicks. This transfer payment will smother New York and California with dollars as everyone defaults".
Home prices doubled in over night trading on the Shiller Index Future Exchange. A two bedroom home in Brea, CA will now only cost $5 million dollars. This is not considered inflation as no one has to pay either rent or a mortgage.
Willie Hernandez a local California business man, and ex Tiger relief pitcher says "I think my house should be worth $20 million. I only live 50 minutes from the beach, and I never have to pay my mortgage, what is that worth? Thank god I live in the United States."
Chuck Schumer says "in the last election the red states elected their boy to govern and they got all the tax money through the corn lobby. This will really sock it to those hicks. This transfer payment will smother New York and California with dollars as everyone defaults".
Home prices doubled in over night trading on the Shiller Index Future Exchange. A two bedroom home in Brea, CA will now only cost $5 million dollars. This is not considered inflation as no one has to pay either rent or a mortgage.
Willie Hernandez a local California business man, and ex Tiger relief pitcher says "I think my house should be worth $20 million. I only live 50 minutes from the beach, and I never have to pay my mortgage, what is that worth? Thank god I live in the United States."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home