TopTick wins trade of the decade riding M&F workdwide from 8 to 35. I just saw it come across at 35 and thought it was a mistake. Good job man. No wonder you work at a hedge fund.
CFC just printed 70, so there you have it, the first double of the prediction circuit. You can go ahead and cut your exposure in half and free roll it, or double down. I think both are good trades.
Oh, Fremont. You could be the easiest money that I have ever made. Thank you for sucking and making a straight line path to zero. I will remember the 40 puts that I bought on you for the rest of my life. And if you dont get a chance to actually file your financials before you go bankrupt, that is OK with me. Dont work yourself too hard to get those out. I suspect it does not really matter. I dont need your BS accounting or fancy talk to know that your company is F'd. If wallstreet pulls your warehouse, because they are getting a little scared as to how much money you have access to, that is OK to.
Yeah, when this happens they delay as long as possible and work w/ consultants to try to lessen the blow when they release the statements. Cover wait for the last ditch rally and then short to zero.
I was mentally long Eurodollars, but I am starting to come back to your team. I do not believe that the fed can lower rates, while the Yen carry trade is unwinding. Will the BOJ buy JGBs and weaken the currency? I think that is what the major question is right now.
9 Comments:
i'm only a pion, but i'm working for a legend...hit the sub-prime CDS on the nose, makes materials +62% 2006 and +23% YTD seem like childs play.
the CDS trade could be legendary.
you guys can sell your CFC protection up 30%. Thank me later. I'm sure everyone bought it.
CFC just printed 70, so there you have it, the first double of the prediction circuit. You can go ahead and cut your exposure in half and free roll it, or double down. I think both are good trades.
You just need a little help from Moody's now... c'mon, guys.
Oh, Fremont. You could be the easiest money that I have ever made. Thank you for sucking and making a straight line path to zero. I will remember the 40 puts that I bought on you for the rest of my life. And if you dont get a chance to actually file your financials before you go bankrupt, that is OK with me. Dont work yourself too hard to get those out. I suspect it does not really matter. I dont need your BS accounting or fancy talk to know that your company is F'd. If wallstreet pulls your warehouse, because they are getting a little scared as to how much money you have access to, that is OK to.
Once again, thanks for being horrible.
now please dont rally and make me look super pompous.
Does anyone have any experience trading in companies that cannot issue financials. I think KKD could not file. I wonder if I sould cover?
Yeah, when this happens they delay as long as possible and work w/ consultants to try to lessen the blow when they release the statements. Cover wait for the last ditch rally and then short to zero.
Silver-
I was mentally long Eurodollars, but I am starting to come back to your team. I do not believe that the fed can lower rates, while the Yen carry trade is unwinding. Will the BOJ buy JGBs and weaken the currency? I think that is what the major question is right now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home