I am trying to remember the speaker from last year that is the CEO of the reinsurer last year. What is his name and what firm does he run? If anyone recalls, please pass on. Thanks.
he was in our office recently and was just as chill as he was when he was talking to us. for a guy that is as big of a gangsta as he is (aka 7 figure salary, 8 figure annual total income, LIVES / WORKS in BERMUDA) is pretty chill.
Just got out of a meeting with some Russian dudes today. the russian's are the gangsters. i was told that two partners of one base metals company split $14M/day.
6 Comments:
It was Pat Healy from Partner RE. I have a man crush on that guy.
My memory is not as good as I thought.
Pat Thiele
Gracias
Thiele, and I too have a man crush on that guy
he was in our office recently and was just as chill as he was when he was talking to us. for a guy that is as big of a gangsta as he is (aka 7 figure salary, 8 figure annual total income, LIVES / WORKS in BERMUDA) is pretty chill.
Just got out of a meeting with some Russian dudes today. the russian's are the gangsters. i was told that two partners of one base metals company split $14M/day.
they are not buying US Dollars
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home