I can make vegas anytime. Lets preferably do it around some investment conference so we can charge it to the house and leverage some of the expenses - specifically my losses at the tables.
Here is my thoughts for the event...all attendees bring two good ideas that will be shared on first night dinner table. We will write down ideas and then track results for the next year. Everyone put in an equal amount of money (thinking $250) and then the money will be put in a new account that we can create and give access to everyone. The best outperformance idea receives 75% of the total NAV by the next years reunion and 2nd place gets 25%
7 Comments:
I am always up for Vegas. Less likely to attend if elsewhere.
I can make vegas anytime. Lets preferably do it around some investment conference so we can charge it to the house and leverage some of the expenses - specifically my losses at the tables.
Here is my thoughts for the event...all attendees bring two good ideas that will be shared on first night dinner table. We will write down ideas and then track results for the next year. Everyone put in an equal amount of money (thinking $250) and then the money will be put in a new account that we can create and give access to everyone. The best outperformance idea receives 75% of the total NAV by the next years reunion and 2nd place gets 25%
Thoughts?
Silver you're all business, I love it.
The badgers play at UNLV in September (I believe the 7th). This would be a good weekend to go.
I love it. Ben thinking work. Greyson thinking football.
Count me in for Vegas!
The comraderie in your class is incredible.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home