Sallie - That girl, ooh. (late 80s rap)
I think the Sallie deal is a no brainer, 90% chance that is gets done. If you think Oros and Flowers do not get this deal done, you are nuts. Riskless arbitrage. I am sure Pecker is already in.
Just remembering that fact that I made $200 one day while sitting in the grad lounge "investing", OK day trading merger arb with Adam. But I immediately sold it when everyone thought the high yield market was going to blow up because GM and Ford were going to junk grade.
MK
Just remembering that fact that I made $200 one day while sitting in the grad lounge "investing", OK day trading merger arb with Adam. But I immediately sold it when everyone thought the high yield market was going to blow up because GM and Ford were going to junk grade.
MK

1 Comments:
Matt, when are we opening shop?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home