Blood in the streets
There is now blood in the streets.
Are you serious? Ambac. MGIC. Radian. MBIA.
El Oro - I have to give you the persistency award. I'll never forget this. The day I read the MBIA piece written by Camelback and Ackerman and the Fortune article by my girlfriend Bethany and we both went short MBIA. You stayed short, I covered. Well played my man. That was like 2 years ago. Good work. That trade is now deep in the money. Maybe you can sell your shares to El Cid below book value.
Are you serious? Ambac. MGIC. Radian. MBIA.
El Oro - I have to give you the persistency award. I'll never forget this. The day I read the MBIA piece written by Camelback and Ackerman and the Fortune article by my girlfriend Bethany and we both went short MBIA. You stayed short, I covered. Well played my man. That was like 2 years ago. Good work. That trade is now deep in the money. Maybe you can sell your shares to El Cid below book value.

1 Comments:
Book value = What we suckered out of investors a long ass time ago plus past profits less past dividends.
Nothing like a mathematical formula involving 3 totally useless and manipulatable numbers.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home