Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Favorite Newletters?

I'm curious what are people's favorite newsletters. Grant's of course is a given. I also like Value Investor Insight, a monthly newsletter.

What else is everyone reading and Mr. Silver you can leave out your teen magazines...:)

3 Comments:

Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Friedson in the debt markets is pretty good.

Murray Stahl/Horizon is really good. I learn things from him and he thinks outside the box.

Covenant Review is really good. Cartwright has hipped me to them.

Fred Hickey Tech Strategist is the man in my opinion.

Boom Doom and Gloom by Faber is a crowd pleaser.

11:19 AM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Anyone else want in on the Mobile Mini? Falling knives are profitable.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

Dine's Letter, Grant's Interest Rate Advisor, Russell's Dow Theory is good daily letter, Faber's letter is decent, Inferential Focus is fantastic -> probably one of the best, but Charlie's service is really expensive. I use four to five votes per quarter ($50k annually) on that one.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home