posted by MattKelly54 at 1:36 PM
The great thing about gold is that it makes so much sense. If AMBAC goes down, it should go up because the fed will apply more juice. If the AMBAC, MBIA, etc go up gold should go up because the fed is actually applying the juice.I love easy calls.
I really think we need that picture of Donald Duck taking a bath in all his gold coins.
That's Scrooge McDuck of Ducktales fame.
People need to day trade my picks. Kiss my fannie, Fannie. That is market timing for you. This game is easy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
The great thing about gold is that it makes so much sense. If AMBAC goes down, it should go up because the fed will apply more juice. If the AMBAC, MBIA, etc go up gold should go up because the fed is actually applying the juice.
I love easy calls.
I really think we need that picture of Donald Duck taking a bath in all his gold coins.
That's Scrooge McDuck of Ducktales fame.
People need to day trade my picks. Kiss my fannie, Fannie. That is market timing for you. This game is easy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home