Ideas

Okay, i'm tanned up from the beach...but now trashing the beachcruiser and taking claim to this beauty car/jet to be a modern day Nomad....NYC, Chicago, Minneapolis, San Francisco.
With the spirit of of the Damus side of my new name, I will try to initiate a bit more idea generation on the chat board. I'm a little rusty, but will be posting more frequently. In theory, I'd like to be long media content, gold and cash (not cash in bank, but the the hard notes).
Another interesting post on Remnibi strength - Chinese learning the ways of currency wars. "As a new world reserve currency is being talked about everywhere these days, China is now allowing five major trading cities to use the Yuan as a trade settlement vehicle. " http://www.kitco.com/ind/Bevan/apr132009.html

2 Comments:
Give me a call on media content... I have at least 2 ideas that you should be looking at.
Given that they are ideas for my job, I'd prefer not to post them on here.
As a more general list, here's some media content companies (this is by no means a rec):
TV
Broadcast networks - DIS, NWS, CBS, GE
Cable networks - TWX, DIS, VIA.B, DISCA, SNI, LINTA, LMDIA
Radio
ROIAK, ETM, CXR, SBGI, CMLS, SIRI
Movies
LGF, VIA.B, TWX, DIS
I'm sure there are many more.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home