Wednesday, December 13, 2006

SWY Management Team

I went to the Safeway analyst meeting yesterday. The stock is up about 5% on the heels of the meeting and there is a compelling story there. However, in informal conversations I heard rumblings that might be better described as a dull roar about management's credibility/competence. Any anectdotal information people might have about them would be welcomed. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

I was thinking to myself last night, "What this board really needs is a Frenchman!"

1:33 PM  
Blogger Odoacer said...

He was Norman - like William the Conqueror - and conquered Sicily from the Moors. A global citizen and a true warlord in the finest sense - like yours truly!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

And Normans are from where originally? ;)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Odoacer said...

Nice catch. My memory was off by 100 years as I thought he was post the conquering of England. Guess I should check my facts before I start signing someone's name.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home