Thursday, November 30, 2006

ASAP 2006 Call of the Year Winner...

Hands down winner in J.Huck's call on AEOS. P.Gross take that my friend. That is one of the most consistent linear up and to the right one year charts you will find. 150% return since this time last year when he recommended it in the face of a bad Q3. Now they just posted a 14% comp. and are showing no signs of slowing.

Nice job John!

5 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

John's pick was definitely a good one. Some other good ones? (I'll assume these didn't have to be owned in the ASAP equity portfolio).

-Jerry's call on zinc @ $2500/ton
-Kelly's buy on MSFT @ $22.
-Ben's short on URBN @ $28.
-My call on CXW @ $34.

I'm sure there are a ton of others out there.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as we are patting ourselves on the back, I will throw Digital River out there.

As Muhammed Ali once said, "I am the greatest".

11:14 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Digital River has a nice chart.

Question: Does John also get credit for CPWM?

4:17 PM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

I like NCTY by Wokash. My hands down winner.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

I thought it was SNDA... no wait, long NCTY, short SNDA... no wait, long NCTY.

And they have cash of 1 billion dollars, er renminbi.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home