Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Contact List

We need one.

Fresh-

Thanks in advance for getting this done.

7 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

I have the permanent e-mail address for everyone who registered for the blog. That leaves out Wokasch.

Work e-mail and phone numbers could be trickier.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

benjamin.brey@fmr.com
617-755-9002 (Blackberry)
617-392-2992 (Office)
608-213-3836 (Personal Cell)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Wind22 said...

greyson.colvin@ubs.com
(646) 784-0290 (Blackberry)
(212) 713-8946 (Office)
(612) 269-3826 (Personal Cell)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Dov and Talya said...

(414) 324-3179 (Personal Cell)
(973) 401-6686 (Office- may change...)

9:17 PM  
Blogger blog_name said...

matt_weight@americancentury.com
(612)387-9540 (cell)
(816) 340-3533 (office)
Not cool enough for a Blackberry

7:39 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

I'm holding out on the blackberry for as long as I can.

dcartwright@waddell.com
(913)236-2434 (Office)
(608)886-7511 (Personal Cell)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tom.freeman@swib.state.wi.us
608-347-2252 (personal cell)
609-267-0648 (office)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home