Monday, November 20, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Inflation Survey
- The O.W. (original warlord)
- I found out an interesting piece of info for all o...
- Helicopter Ben Returns?
- Quck Poll: Miller Lite
- I am going to take a "strategic review"
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Another Good Thing about the Democrats....
- GO DEMOCRATS!!!!
- With no cheap stocks to be found anywhere, I would...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
I have to say that it is well written, to the point, and the links are actually helpful.
Who'd have thunk it?
He spends as much time talking about himself as he does the program. Who cares that he was Director of Research or that he is doing his PhD in behavioral finance? The subject is jobs not the bio of Kevin Spellman.
Where is his 4 page resume?
I was going to say, after seeing his resume, you're surprised?
Is there a reason why I cannot see this?
"you still cant see me" - 2Pac
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home