Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Who recalls Wokasch talking about his dad's company

Does anyone remember Wokasch talking about his dad being an executive at some company??? Well I got this invitation for one the the slew of IPO roadshows these days. I have to attend this to see how far the apple falls from the tree.


Oculus (OCLS), IPO Deal
Management:
Hoji Alimi - CEO
Mike Wokasch - COO

4 Comments:

Blogger Wind22 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Wind22 said...

Mr. Wokasch has served as our chief operating officer since June 2006. He served as senior vice president of global commercial operations for the biopharmaceuticals division of Chiron Corporation, a biotechnology company, from July 2004 to June 2006. He served as chief operating officer of Impax Laboratories, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, from January 2003 to June 2004. Prior to Impax, Mr. Wokasch served as president of Aurora Biosciences Corporation and PanVera Corporation, both drug discovery companies, from July 2001 to December 2002; and as chief executive officer and president of Gala Design, Inc., a biotechnology company, from June 2000 to July 2001. Mr. Wokasch received a B.S. from the University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

That is definitely his dad. When I went to junior high and freshman year of high school with his brother (1990-94) his dad worked for Abbott Labs.

I bloomberged Wokasch and found out that Michael Wokasch had been an executive with Abbott.

9:01 AM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Does anyone know anything about Calamos Investment Management? If the numbers are right which i admit that I have not looked at the numbers and why they are absurdly cheap, but I thinking I am about to back the truck.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home