Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ron Paul Momentum Is Building

Today i was driving down wilshire in beverly hills and i saw about 500 people on the side of the road with Ron Paul signs...

Last night i was at a billionaire's birthday party, during which I met michael milkin and he told me that he is voting for ron paul...

My girlfriend's mom - a historically very active democrat - told me she is voting for Ron paul...

Ron Paul recently raised $5 million in a single event....

MY FRIENDS, RON PAUL is not a pipedream anymore, he is a candidate, and I think that you all should begin to get involved if you believe in this country and the bullshit ideals that we have been spoon fed our entire lives...

This guy is talking about getting rid of the fed, getting rid of the CIA and all the domestic spy programs, getting rid of lots of the bullshit, ending the war immediately....this is a campaign that no one else will run on.

Ron Paul is No Ralph Nader....he is actually the most highly educated candidate of all of them as he is a doctor of medicine and is the only guy that understands currency issues and economics. I am going to add to my $1000 donation that I gave earlier this year and will be looking to help out more here in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger MattKelly54 said...

I am in love with you.

I am not joking, after the fed meeting, I wanted to quit my job and hit the campaign trail

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home