Monday, November 12, 2007

WATCH THE FREEDOM WARRIOR RON PAUL TAkE IT TO BERNANKE AGAIN...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj9KHJRRUbQ

Bernanke's dumbass can't even utter a response. Rich this is the guy that is going to save us? I have a response to your idiotic response about gold and deflators, but don't have time to write it currently. I will though shortly.

Btw, are you familiar with the concept of economic inductance?

6 Comments:

Blogger rvb1977 said...

"idiotic"?

4:57 PM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

seems ron paul is mad his grandma can't go on her planned trip to italy cuz she invested all her money in cd's at bofa.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

yes idiotic. you didn't answer my question either.

5:22 PM  
Blogger rvb1977 said...

Your question implies we actually need saving. From what? We're all dead someday anyways. besides, you never answer any of mine.

5:52 PM  
Blogger MattKelly54 said...

Danger Will Robinson. I was significatly richer last week.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Not Sure if Al Gore or Global Warming is a Bigger Joke said...

My question implies we need saving? I asked if you were familiar with the concept of economic inductance? That doesn't imply we need saving. If aren't familiar then just say so,don't make silly excuses like I don't answer your questions. This is a one word response.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home