Thursday, November 08, 2007

Uncle Sam My slum Lord

The Government on guaranteeing jumbos:

"That would be, I think, of some assistance to the mortgage market," the Fed chairman said. "From the federal government's point of view, it would be taking on some credit risk, which you may or may not be willing to do." He added, "It would be a good idea to make the GSEs ultimately responsible for some, any excess losses, or some part of excess losses, relative to the premiums that are paid."

I shit you not my friends. We are making history. Do I live in France? Uncle Sam will now be my slum lord. Please exhange your d-lo for gold. The rappers are the only smart ones. Bling is now the investment vehicle of choice. Jacob the jewler is the structured products manager for the best investment that there is.

2 Comments:

Blogger MattKelly54 said...

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3839267&affil=wls

1:30 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Why do I feel like Bernanke's jumbo mortgage is in trouble and he's talking his own position?

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home